Saturday, April 6, 2013
Low Ropes
No questions this week! So another week has come and gone. There's still a foot of snow out by our tents, and our tents only. Everywhere else in Juneau the snow has melted. I guess that isn't true anymore since its actually snowing right now. I can't think of anything exciting at the beginning of the week, it was just training the jerks. Carrie's little brother is the best jerk I've ever seen. Yesterday was the low ropes course for the staff, field supports, and the crew leaders. We played a lot of awesome games. My favorite was the tank game. One person was blind folded (the tank), another person had their back to the "tank" and shouted out commands, the last person points to the commander to tell them what to shout. Carrie's little brother made me laugh so hard he couldn't hear the instructions that were being shouted to him. Then when I was the tank I went down to pick up the ball and Mark stole it from me and so I grabbed his leg to keep him from going away. We ended up having a wrestling match in the snow blindfolded until he pegged me in the head. That was my favorite memory from the day. The last bit was pretty memorable, too. We did one of those human pretzel things and I spent 30 minutes staring at Rob's butt. That was pretty great, it apparently touched my mustache (Carrie's little brother is narrating). Last night was first Friday and I got to hang out with Megs and John, which really made my night. That's pretty much it, until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment