Okay so I'm going to try this out. I don't know how well its going to work because when people tell me they have blogs, I follow them for a a week and never go back. It will still be open on my desktop, but for some reason I never go back. So let's see how this goes.
So I started my journey early this morning. I flew from Orlando to Atlanta on a very uneventful flight (thankfully). I had a 40 minute layover which was spent running across the airport. That place is huge! Note to self: if you fly into Atlanta make sure you have a long layover. I got to the gate just in time to board. My next flight was to Seattle. It was a long crowded flight. The flight attendent gave me orange juice when I asked for coke! That's not even close. Then when we had four minutes to land, the couple behind me got in a fight with the flight attendents. It was an awful flight!
I took my second form of transportation to the hostel, a taxi. The driver was pretty cool. We got kind of lost in downtown because of all the construction. The hostel is literally right next door to the train station (3rd form of transportion), but in Chinatown. While I was outside the building I was asked if I wanted "some" three times. After having some awful Chinese food and doing some shopping I went back to the hostel to check in. The room smells like mold, but other than that it was a good place to rest for four hours. When I woke it was raining and it felt amazing to walk back to the grocery store in the rain. It made me very excited to get back to raining Juneau. Alright I guess that's it for now.
Job well done... Keep it up Matt! I love the idea of you blogging us instead of trying to remember who you wrote/told what. Lol Talk to you soon. Safe travels until then. Hugs
ReplyDelete